Propeller

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Leave Marco Dean Alone" - Beenie Man Tells Ity & Fancy Cat

Embattled entertainer Beenie Man currently embroiled in divorce proceedings with his estranged wife D'Angel and a lyrical war with Bounty Killer has responded to a comedic skit that aired last weekend on the popular Ity and Fancy Cat show allegedly highlighting his family in a disparaging manner.

Beenie Man intimated that, "Ity and Fancy Cat needs to leave Marco Dean outta dem comedy ting. I am an international artiste so if dem want to ridicule me, that is fine, that is no problem, but not my son. That was in really bad taste, and dem need fi know wah dem a do because dem a diss my family now."

The Grammy winning artiste continued, "My son is only four years old, him attend school, and dem a try disrespect my family and have Jamaica ah laugh after me and my family. Whatever dem a do, dem need fi just leave Marco Dean outta it."

Since the release by Beenie the comedic duo are yet to break their silence in light of the new development.

Meanwhile, Ity and Fancy Cat voted Jamaica's Best Comic Duo two years in a row, have built an enviable reputation with their spontaneity and exciting stage presence, and are especially popular on the corporate and club circuits with their versatile and adaptable qualities.

NB. Video contents are the property of TVJ and The Ity & Fancy Cat Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below