Propeller

Monday, November 14, 2011

Stacious Issues Statement About Brawl With Bridgez

Dancehall artiste and Gully Squad first lady, Stacy “Stacious” Scarlett has spoken out for the first time since news of a fight between herself and Alliance Next Generation first lady, Bridgez broke on Saturday.

Stacious and Bridgez reportedly exchanged blows following the premiere of their Bedroom Riddim Medley video outside HYPE TV’s parking lot Friday night. Allegedly, the fight occurred following a photo-op when the two brushed each other inside the studio. Bridgez took offence, shoving Stacious; leading to an argument between the two singjays. The argument then escalated in the parking lot where punches were reportedly thrown before the artistes were finally separated.

Addressing the incident for the first time publicly, Stacious intimated that she felt disrespected by Bridgez’s actions, but conveyed that fighting did the Dancehall industry no favors; apologizing to HYPE TV and fans in the process.

“We were debuting the video and things just got a little bit out of control and I feel like I was disrespected and she start push me, which was totally unnecessary..I must admit, I lost my temper for a second,” Stacious explained.

She added, “This is not really a good look for the industry, this is not something I’m proud of…I’m ready and willing to put this behind me and just forget about her.”

Stacious and Bridgez’s catfight took place a month and a half after a verbal altercation between the Alliance-affiliated artistes on the set of the Bedroom Riddim video shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below