Propeller

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Dancehall Artiste Stylez Collaborates With R&B Superstar John Legend [LISTEN SONG]


Dancehall artiste Stylez, aka Iamstylezmusic, and R&B singer John Legend team up for the collaborative effort, 'Light Up The Night'.

The song will be made available online today (February 3, 2017)

"The journey is and has been great both with the ups and the downs. As much as one may complain about life and how it's hard sometimes, really, without the journey the destination wouldn't entice us as it does now, so I would say that my journey, is still a process, but all in all it, has been great," Iamstylezmusic explained.

Music began at an early age for the budding deejay.

"It all started when my mother brought back a Casio keyboard from her farm work job overseas, which I still have to this day and will never sell or give it away. Music has always been there for me, but starting out it was hard especially not having a support system which is a key ingredient to everything," he said.

The artiste said his mother always supported his dreams, but his father had a different mindset.

"I remember being homeless for one and a half years because my father gave me an option, music or leave his house. But big up to my father same way because tough love, dat a wha him preach. Mad respect goes out to him", said Iamstylezmusic.

His musical pursuits began 10 years ago and he is optimistic that success is just a step away.

As a producer, he has worked with several artistes on his Blaze Entertainment Records label.

He scored success last year with dancehall artiste Future Fambo's album Evolve: The Uprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below