Veteran danchehall entertainer Glendon ‘Admiral’ Bailey was on Monday slapped with several fraud-related charges.
Police report that, at about 10:30 am, Bailey went to the Passport Immigration and Citizenship Agency (PICA) offices and attempted to renew a passport in the name, Micheal George Sullivan. During the renewal process, his true identity was revealed. Investigators from PICA subsequently detained him.
He was charged with;
1. Two counts of uttering forged documents
2. Two counts of obtaining passport by false pretence
3. Two counts of possession of forged documents
4. One count of attempting to obtain a passport by false pretence
5. One count of conspiracy to defraud
He is scheduled to appear in the Corporate Area Criminal Court Next week Thusday.