Propeller

Monday, December 14, 2015

"All My Dancehall Shows Will Be Cancelled, Because GOD Has Called Me To Do His Work" - Says Lady Saw


The Queen of the dancehall, Lady Saw apparently got divine conviction at the funeral service for the late dancehall rising star J Capri.

The artiste whose real name is Marion Hall, 43, took to her Instagram on Monday afternoon to make the announcement that she is now "a new servant of the Lord."

"God as just spoken to me. He did so at J Capri Service and finish it off in my house. I'm now a new servant of the lord.

All my dancehall shows will be cancel cause God as call me to work for him now. glory be to the most high God," the post stated.

Lady Saw's Instagram followers have been sending mixed messages about the artiste's announcement, as this is not the first time that Saw has given her life to God.

"Plz be serious this time,becuz God is not mock. Great move muma," one follower wrote.

"Really? Go forth," another stated.

"You made my night love and blessings."

"Yes sister Marion Hall this is where your real work begin"

Lady Saw, the first female deejay to win a Grammy Award and to be certified as a triple-platinum artiste as gospel tracks like Praise Him, Glory Be To God and Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below