Propeller

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ninja Man Murder Trial Set To Resume in January 2016 [WATCH INTERVIEW]


Dancehall Artiste Desmond Ballentyne more popularly known as Ninja Man has new date for his murder trial.

The new date was set after the case was postponed when he appeared in the Home Circuit Court on Monday. The trial was rescheduled because the witnesses were unavailable.

Ninja Man’s Murder trial is now set for January 11, 2016

The controversial deejay also expressed happiness after the judge gave him permission to take bookings for overseas performances during the first six months before his return to court.

”Mi glad and mi appreciate it, because dem grant mi permission from the 1st of June to the 1st of December, i can do any oversea work that mi get. ” Ninja Man said.

Ninja Man, along with three other persons are being charged with the 2009 murder of Richard Johnson in the Mall Road Area of Kingston. The trial was previously postponed in November because a case was being heard.

Meanwhile, after experiencing a health scare recently, Ninja Man is back in the recording studio. The deejay was taken to Medical Associates Hospital in Kingston where he was treated for stomach pains.

“Mi good ya now man. Mi do a string a tes’ and dem all come back good. Mi jus’ grateful... A jus’ di music mi a focus on,” he said.

Checks revealed that yesterday, Ninjaman was busy at his Picture Frame Recording Studio. “Mi a work pon a juggling; it bad. It a guh feature artiste like Beenie Man, Harry Toddler an’ Silver Cat.The streets a guh love it when wi drop it,” he boasted.

Located at Blackwood Terrace in Kingston, Picture Frame Studio has the latest in recording equipment. Ninjaman said he is focusing on nurturing young talent to bring back the ‘authentic dancehall sound’.