Propeller

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Shebada Lashes Out At Dancehall Artistes For Labelling Him A Homosexual


Well-known comedian and actor Keith ‘Shebada’ Ramsay has launched a verbal attack on some well-known figures in dancehall.

Popular emcee Nuffy and recording artistes I-Octane and Konshens have all been singled out by the actor in a recent online post in which he is lashing out at dancehall artistes for being hypocritical.

The actor is furious with the dancehall fraternity for labelling him a homosexual for wearing certain styles, when numerous dancehall artistes are now copying his fashion sense.

When contacted, a fired-up Shebada directed his verbal attack towards Nuffy, in particular making reference to the emcee’s new hairstyle, which he said he did some time ago and was bashed for. “Right now, yu nu see how him favour me? But just that him ah the black version,” he said.

“Look how dem spread rumours and try mash up my career, and the whole ah dem a try tek my style and waa be like me,” he said in the post. “I-Octane pants tighter dan mine. Konshens look like me twin and now Nuffy look like me lickle sister! No sah, me cawn badda!”

He also threw jabs at I-Octane and what he called ‘dancehall hypocrites’. “Tell Octane fi bring back mi pants, ah mi one black pants and mi caan find it,” he said. “Dem a speculate and a bash me. Everybody lick out against me, dem classify me as homosexual when other people ah put on wig and a gwaan like woman, and the same artistes dem a like fi dem post pon Instagram, but dem waan come bash me.”

Nuffy responded to Shebada stating that he has never followed and will never follow anything the actor does. “Shebada nuh own nuh style roun yah,” he said. “Mi a wear hairstyle long before him, and fi mi and fi him nuh similar at all. A Trevor cream fi him hair, a my wife cream and colour mine.”

He went on to state that Shebada is only trying to stay relevant by mentioning his name. “Nobody nah talk bout Shebada yah now so him just a look a forward … cuz him nuh inna my league.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below