Propeller

Monday, December 7, 2015

Tributes Pour In From Dancehall Community for J Capri


Popular American network Black Entertainment Television (BET) has reported J Capri's passing, haling her as "one of reggae’s best."

BET Online also said, "J Capri was known as a rising star in reggae and had crossover ability."

After news broke on Friday morning that dancehall artiste J Capri succumbed to her injuries, tributes are flowing in from the dancehall fraternity on social media.

"OMG R.I.P Jordan JCAPRI...words can't explain how this Sad News is Making me feel right Now. The thought have hearing you talk about your dreams when we use to talk makes it hurt even more because I knew you would get there. We use to say we are sister because of our resemblance we Laughed so hard together," wrote dancehall artiste Spice.

"My last memories with you was in Europe Together and I'll Never Forget how happy we were I never got a chance to tell you That I LOVE YOU but I think you could feel it. Sleep in Paradise J my heart is bleeding for you. My condolences to the Family," she added.

Lady Saw: My heart is saddened .. I met her in July at Hype TV and she was bubbly so full of life and into character before she went on to perform .. My heart goes out to her family and friends #R.IP Jcapri

Bounty Killer: JAH KNOW JAH ONLY YOU KNOW! R.I.P Artist : J Capri. Gone Too Soon 

Konshens: Cut way too short but God know everything. RIP. Condolences to the family and friends. saw what you did what you were doing and what you were about to do. I hope Jamaica,Dancehall and music lovers worldwide understand who and WHAT we just lost.

Skatta Burrell: #gonetoosoon up this morning to this awful news. Anyone who knew @jcapri_hcr will tell you she's more than a beautiful Soul. I can only say condolences to all her friends and family because no words will ever take away the heartache they feeling. #LifeIs2short #CherishYourLifeFolks

Reggae Sumfest: #teamSumfest mourns the loss of one of dancehall music's rising stars J Capri. Our hearts go out to her family, friends and management team #RIP #reggaesumfest2015

Meanwhile, dancehall artiste Charly Black with whom she did one of her hit songs, Whine and Kotch, refused to believe the sad news.

"I won't accept this news right now ok," he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below