Propeller

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bramma Kicks Off 2016 On High Note With Listening Party [WATCH VIDEO]

Known for his 'rude boy swagger' and his hard-hitting lyrics, dancehall artiste Bramma is now seeking to revamp his image for 2016.

The Cha Cha Boy singer recently held a listening party in Duhaney Park for fans and industry heavyweights, and debuted several of his new singles for 2016.

With tracks such as GGOD (Gorilla Gang Over Dem), Birds of a Feather, Call The Police, and Morning Jamaica, Bramma is promising an exciting year for his fans.

With his moniker being 'The Gorilla', fans of the artiste were out in their numbers as he performed some of his old hits along with the new ones.

"The reception shows that the 'Gorilla Gang' movement a grow. We did something like this last year, but this year's event was way bigger. I feel really good about the turnout and the support from the fans," he said

He added that he decided to host a listening party to not only get fans up to date with his music but also to keep his detractors at bay.

"I've grown a lot in terms of lyrics, delivery. For 2016, I feel like I'm on top of my game. Oftentimes mi put out songs and mi feel like dem get overlooked. In the latter part of my career, I feel like I've been working extremely hard, but people would always be commenting that they weren't hearing from me. So I decided to host a listening party to show that I've been putting in the work," he said.

In addition to his new music, Bramma has also brokered a deal with Hype TV to air a lifestyle programme about the day-to-day running of his life.

"Big up to Johann Dawes. They took on this project and have been airing The Gorilla Chronicles on Friday nights at 10:00. This show basically entails the lifestyle of Bramma. People can now see a different side of the Gorilla Boss," he added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below