Propeller

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christopher Martin Withdraws From 2016 Rebel Salute [WATCH VIDEO]


Citing issues beyond his control, Chris Martin has withdrawn from his scheduled performance at Rebel Salute this Friday night.

Martin, whose song Big Deal has been resonating well with his growing throng of fans, expressed regret and apologized to patrons who had purchased tickets in anticipation of his performance.

"I love performing at festivals so I see this as a missed opportunity to perform for my many adoring fans but the matter of my withdrawal is completely beyond my control and that of my manager Kingy Lettman," Martin said.

"It is against this background that I offer my most sincere apologies to the promoters and fans."

He urged fans to check his social media pages for his next performance dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below