Propeller

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shawn Storm Breaks Silence About Mentally ill Rumour

Embattled Gaza deejay Shawn Storm, currently incarcerated and on trial for murder along with mentor Vybz Kartel has broken his silence regarding recently surfaced rumours of him becoming mentally ill since his arrest.

The entertainer also known as 'Sivva' has rubbished the the accusations, nullifying them as vicious lies being perpetuated by small-minded individuals. In a letter to the media the deejay wrote.

"It is unfortunate that small-minded people are attempting to sully my name by perpetuating these vicious lies against me and my family. I would like to ask these people to desist from these terrible rumours and instead try to inspire and uplift my family rather than try to bring my family more pain."

Jailed for over a year, Storm is expected to return to court on November 12. He was arrested with co-accused Vybz Kartel and Clive 'Moonie' Haye for the alleged murder of Clive 'Lizard' Williams. Haye is currently out on one million dollars bail.

Haye who acts as a Booking Agent and Fashion Designer for the Gaza camp affirmed that Shawn Storm is well and in good spirits.  

Shawn Storm rose to prominence in 2010 with the hit 'My Life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below