Propeller

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Etana Completes European Tour and Records New Collaboration

International recording artiste Etana has just completed a successful three-week European gig that saw her performing alongside veteran reggae artiste Mykal Rose.

The trip saw her performing at club shows in France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.

"The tour was incredible. It was the smoothest tour we have ever done. The other day we were joking say it too smooth, no fights, no blow-ups, no major disagreements or foul-ups, it too smooth," said Etana.

"We sold out of all tour merchandise: I Rise T shirts, Better Tomorrow albums and I Rise albums."

The gig climaxed with a sold-out performance at a club in Amsterdam, Holland.

"Amsterdam was a blast as I expected. It had been two years since I returned to Europe, and the way the venue full up, the promoter came to me and shook my hand a few times, and it felt great, because in this business, you always have to keep proving yourself," she sad.

While on tour, Etana did a combination with noted French reggae artiste Yanis Adua.

"The song is a new version of On My Way from the I Rise album. It was great working with him too. He is very humble and talented. Of course, he did his part in French and there are plans to shoot the video in Jamaica soon," she said.

Etana will be embarking on an American tour in May this year alongside Anuhea, a Hawaiian contemporary folk-rock singer and songwriter of Caucasian, Hawaiian and Chinese descent.

"Anuhea is a great singer and a wonderful artiste. I am looking forward to the experience," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below