Propeller

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jinx Issues Apology To Usain Bolt For Disrespectful Remarks


Jinx, the wife of dancehall star Sean Paul has said sorry to international track superstar Usain Bolt for disparaging comments she made about him on Facebook. 

In a post last week Jinx, whose given name is Jodi Stewart-Henriques described Bolt as a “horrible neighbour” saying the police were unwilling to intervene in a problem of noise abatement in their Norbrook community because of Usain Bolt was involved. 

“Between the bikes... loud, horrid music, parties and screams, I honesty wish he would go back to where he came from. He is a horrible neighbour. I cannot wait to move," she posted. 

But in a messages posted today Jinx back-tracked, saying she never meant to cause hurt to anyone. 

This is what Jinx posted today: 

"After some much needed introspection I would like to publicly apologize for the comments made about Usain Bolt. Not only were they unwarranted but also highly inappropriate and for this I am truly sorry. My intention was never to degrade or disrespect anyone but without realising, I did. I allowed pent up frustration to get the better of me and did not conduct myself in a respectful manner. I apologise to those persons who I hurt, including friends, family my husband, and the Jamaican people at large but especially Usain Bolt. 

Although I am and have been frustrated by the disturbances, I should have dealt with this in a private and more civil manner. My intentions are to speak with Usain, discuss this regrettable incident and personally apologise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below