Propeller

Friday, November 27, 2015

"Stop Use Kartel Brand To Do Almshouse" - Media Personality MILK Warns Scammers


Popular media personality Amelia 'Milk' Sewell is imploring members of the public not to fall victim to a scam perpetrated by unscrupulous persons who are trying to solicit funds to pay for her medical expenses.

"I now have two reports of people giving $20,000 each to these wicked people. One saw a member of my family in Megamart recently and asked if I had received the cash, and another person called to say he had been seeing emails from people claiming to be from a Gaza Foundation trying to raise money to cover my medical bills," an outraged Milk said.

Milk was recently hospitalised, and is at home convalescing after her surgical procedure. 

"I just want people to know that I never sent that information out, and if they want to support me, they can come to my party, 'Milky Way  - The Recovery'. Come and support life. My real and true fans are always there for me."

She was particularly upset about the scammers' use of a 'Gaza Foundation' to solicit the funds online. 

"They need to stop using Kartel's brand to do almshouse. Unless Kartel keep a press conference stating that a body by the name of Gaza Foundation will be assisting Milk, nutten nuh go so, people, don't be fooled!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below