Propeller

Monday, October 17, 2016

"I Wonder What They Expected Me To Sing" - Spice Fires Back at Critics of Rio Ambassadors Concert


Ace female deejay Spice who has come under a whirlwind of criticism following her performance at the Rio Olympics Ambassadors concert over the week has fired back at her naysayers. The controversial dancehaller took to her social media account to voice her disappointment in the organization of the Awards Ceremony held at the National Indoor Sports Complex after her performance was allegedly sabotaged.

In an effort to explain what transpired, she said, “My Riddim stopped playing when I was about to do this song but yet still these dancers came up right after me and you played the same song and it was ok. No technical difficulty.”

“I’m not bashing these lovely dancers who I love dearly but they were dressed in short shorts and bra top on stage winning and a skin out, girls winning on man back it up and all,but I wore a dress and it was inappropriate Or is it because I’m not from “uptown” it wasn’t ok for me to sing my own song but they could dance to it?”

“I wonder what they expected me to sing because in that case they should have hired Kevin Downswell twice instead of requesting me. All I know is that “Some” of you BLACK PEOPLE ARE A SET OF HYPOCRITES.”

Social media users also used the opportunity to respond to her with one stating, “Don’t like how you showing up your self to be performing infront of the prime minister. Should of worn a dress that cover you up more. # that’s my point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below