Propeller

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

"I Didn't Get Beat Up, I Wasn't In A Fight" - Jah Cure Addresses Bahamas Brawl [WATCH VIDEO]


Grammy nominated Reggae singer Jah Cure is today giving the truth about a video in which he appears to have been knocked unconscious in a hotel brawl.

In an Instagram video, Cure said he didn't get beat up and he wasn't  in a fight. He said he was just trying to part a fight between two people, one of whom was very drunk. 

He admonished the security at the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas for neglecting their duties  before the video ended. 

Jah Cure was said to in the Bahamas for a performance when he became involved in a physical altercation with another man in the hotel lobby.



In the clip, an unidentified man can be seen delivering several blows to the artiste, while others, including a screaming woman, try to break up the fight.

Jah Cure later appeared to have passed out on the floor, face down.

On Sunday, the artiste wrote on Instagram: "Tell dem I'm doing fine. Hypocrites stop spread rumors on my name; 242 (Bahamas) is my town. I will update you on the truth about the matter  in my next post."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below