Propeller

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nesbeth & Producer Seanizzle Team Up For 'Road To Glory' [LISTEN AUDIO]



Nesbeth is definitely turning up the throttle as 2016 comes to a close, part of this thrust involves the premiering of several new singles, the latest of which is expected to be release later this week.

After delivering a solid performance at the Universal Service Fund (USF) launch for free public Wifi at Devon House over the weekend the singer wasted no time heading straight to the studio shortly thereafter with producer Seanizzle for the hot new single titled 'Road To Glory'.

Featured on the now popular 47th Floor Riddim compilation, Nesbeth's late entry is expected to draw even more attention to the sizzling project. Some of the other featured names on the compilation include: Mavado, Busy Signal, I-Octane, Christopher Martin, Charly Black and Shawn Storm among others.

"I have been touring extensively for most of the year, so now that I'm back I'm just trying to do as much recording as time will permit. Based on my hectic schedule I will have to return on the road soon... but new material is necessary in order to maintain a presence locally." - Nesbeth told 876ENT

Alluding to "Road To Glory" Nesbesth added, "I'm a very positive person who always try to promote things that are uplifting and inspiring. So teaming up with Seanizzle is a great look and I hope the people will gravitate to the message I bring with this new song".

Meanwhile, the Rastafarian crooner is currently promoting the newly released video for his follow-up single D.I.A.L shot by Britain based director Jay Parpworth. 

D.I.A.L an acronym meaning ‘Devil Is A Liar’ is one of those compositions that slowly seeps into your consciousness and helps to lift the spirit even through its darkest hour. Shot throughout the thoroughfares of Kingston and St. Andrew the visual tells a tale of an aspiring artiste remaining steadfast in pursuit of his dreams amid great adversity. The Entertainment Soul produced track emits a very pristine appearance as the story unravels in the sun-drenched enclave of Kingston.

Distributed by Zojak Worldwide D.I.A.L is available on iTunes and all major digital platforms and the official video can be viewed at Youtube.com/NESBETHEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below