Propeller

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Nesbeth Wraps Successful European Tour and Soars With 'New Gangster' [WATCH VIDEO]


Reggae singer Nesbeth is now back on the island following the culmination of a successful tour of Europe. Commencing in late February to the first week of April the tour saw the entertainer sojourning on the continent for five weeks as part of an on-going campaign to expand his brand across that marketplace.

Playing over eight countries with stops in Berlin, Dussledorf, Zurich, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Almere, Vienna, Helsinki, Paris, Brussels, Ghent among several cities Nesbeth says he is very please with the reception and feedback he has been receiving following the concerts.

In a statement to the media the Rastafarian explained, "Though not my first time in Europe, this is the first time I am doing a tour of this magnitude and I am happy to say the response from the fans have been overwhelming. They are very appreciate of my music and what is even more interesting is to see some of my  other songs like 'Guns Out', 'Board House' and 'Ole Gangalee' enjoying immense popularity in that space, however 'My Dream' was the clear favourite of the masses, in some cases I had to sing it multiple times before departing the stage. Despite the rigours of being on the road for such an extended period of time this tour was really an opportunity for me to connect with new fans and re-establish myself with those who are familiar with the brand already."

Alluding to the climatic conditions Nesbeth added, “Even though it is now Spring it was still very cold in some cities but nonetheless the fans at every stop of the tour braved the conditions and in some cases travel great distances to see me live and for that I am extremely grateful, hence I made sure I give my all at each concert because that is what peoplecome to see ‘their favourite artiste giving them a great performance’". 

During the tour the Reggae stalwart also made stops at a number of media outlets including Studio Brussel, (the number one radio station in Belgium) to talk career updates amid promoting his latest single ‘New Gangster’, which is steadily becoming a favourite in Europe and the Caribbean diaspora. Prior to Belgium the singer hopped across to London, England where he had an intriguing interview with noted broadcaster Seani B inside the studios of BBC 1Xtra.

Locally, Nesbeth is promoting the DJ Frass produced single ‘New Gangster’ along with the video for ‘Road To Glory’.  The official visuals were shot by RD Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below