Propeller

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aidonia Cancels European Concert and Issues Official Statement

The management of Dancehall artiste Aidonia would like to advise the public that he will not be appearing at a concert dubbed ‘Dancehall Sweets – 3 Year Anniversary’ slated for Friday, September 5th in Amsterdam, Netherlands.  The artiste was forced to withdraw following some discrepancies with by the alleged organizer(s).

In his video statement, Aidonia said: "I just want to let the European fans know that I will not be in Holland on September 5. I wasn't contracted for that event and I see some false advertising going on for that event, so we just want all the people in Europe to know that I won't be at The Sand. However, later in the year, I will be in Europe and you will see an official video giving you the full details of where and when."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below