Propeller

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Demarco Cancels European Concert & Apologize To Fans

The management of Dancehall artiste Demarco would like to advise the public that he will not be appearing at a concert dubbed ‘Dancehall Sweets – 3 Year Anniversary’ slated for Friday, September 5th in Amsterdam, Netherlands.  The artiste was forced to withdraw following a surfeit of mendacious activities by the alleged organizer(s).

“Please be advised the person who dons the moniker ‘Steven Elements’ is not authorized to conduct any business on my behalf, all professional engagements should be referred to my official agents ONLY; Starkutt Records (starkutt@gmail.com or 1876.565.4308), Prism Marketing Consultants (prism.marketing.consultants@gmail.com or 1876.331.9362 or 1876.356.8047). 

My management team has sent correspondence  advising the aforementioned to cease and desist with immediate effect all activities related to me in an effort to mitigate any further damage to my reputation.

I would like to personally apologize to all my European fans for this unfortunate development and urge that in future they only conduct business with reputable agents to avoid these untenable situations.” 

-Collin ‘Demarco’ Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below