Propeller

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"I Will Stop Sing If They Can Find One Video Of Me Collapsing" - Says I-Wayne [WATCH VIDEO]


Rastafarian singer I-Wayne is once again rubbishing rumours that has been circulating for some time that he has collapsed several times on various overseas concerts because he had not been eating properly.

"If they can find one video of me collapsing I will stop singing... and you know that not going to happen because a lie dem a tell. In technology time, like now, if you look on the net or Youtube, you would see a video of me collapsing, but you can't find one." I-Wayne said in a recent interview

Addressing the media report the 'Book Of Life' singer says, "Is mostly the negative them always a try highlight even if you check the school tours a certain little artiste them weh a mislead the children and a teach them who fi fight and stab up and who fi bun up so more time the children  tend to take onto the negative even faster than the positive. That's why people hear seh mi drop down and just run with it because them feed off negativity."

I-Wayne says he has been a vegetarian for several years and maintains that a vegetarian lifestyle is healthy, and it has never posed any health complications for him.

"I don't eat meat, not even fish, just mi greens and mi porridge. But a years mi a duh this and mi neva drop dung ... . Dem people yah too wicked. Is like dem wah duh mi like how dem duh Marcus Garvey and Selassie because mi sey righteousness," I-Wayne lamented.

The artiste recently released a new collaboration with Kabaka Pyramid called Versatile, as well as singles Danger and Free Water Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below