Propeller

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Beenie Man & TV Host Caught Kissing, Deejay Admits They're Dating


Self proclaimed King of the Dancehall, Beenie Man, was caught canoodling with beauty queen and Television host, Krystal Tomlinson, at Rebel Salute on the weekend.

The two were seen kissing at the event, but declined to take any pictures together.

When contacted, Tomlinson said that she prefers to keep her life private.


"At this time, I'm not prepared to answer questions about that. I am not in a position to. I like to keep my life private, so at this time, I have no comment on the issue at all," she said.


Beenie Man, however, confirmed that the two are dating, but refused to give any further details on the matter.

The artiste is currently promoting his Run Road single, while Tomlinson is the host of TVJ's 'E Prime' and 'Nyammings'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below