Propeller

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Minister Marion Hall Working on New Gospel Albums [SEE PHOTO]

Former Dancehall Queen Lady Saw now known as Minister Marion Hall is set to unveil some new material for her fans with the dawning of the New Year.

876ENT understands that Minister Mall is now working on several songs which will form part of two Gospel inspired albums.

Hall, who got baptised after attending the funeral Dancehall artiste J Capri says God has already been inspiring her to do music.

Hall said, “God has been inspiring me so much since I’ve given my life to him.”

She shared a photo with a notebook and her bible saying, “These are just 12 of the new songs he has blessed me with recently”

She added that, “I already have 2 albums ready to record plus my preaching material”

“I soooooo love this new life. Thank u Jesus for saving me!!!!!!” She added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below