Propeller

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Controversial Media Personality 'MILK" Returns To CVM-TV


Controversial media personality Amelia 'Milk' Sewell has returned to her roots, landing a job as the producer of CVM TV's popular morning programme, 'CVM at Sunrise'.

She rejoined CVM on September 5, eight years after first leaving the station.

"I am just glad to get an opportunity to bring my vibe and creativity to CVM. I want to help CVM to get back to the position of owning and dominating the entertainment space, like back in the days when its flagship shows like 'The Party', 'Hitlist' and 'Onstage' were dominant programmes," she said.

Milk revealed that she was developing four "out-of-the-box" television programmes for CVM and that she may even host two of them during 2017.

"I believe that CVM is like a slumbering beast that can wake at any moment and just dominate, so I want to help position the station to do just that," she said.

Milk was the 'Boss Lady' at Famous nightclub for three years before it shuttered its doors. Last year, she did a myomectomy, which is the surgical removal of fibroids from the uterus, from which she recently recovered.

"I am healthy now and ready to take on new projects," she said.

She took a hiatus in 2016 from hosting her annual 'Milky Way' party because she was recuperating from her surgical procedure, but she will not be hosting a Milky Way in 2017 either because of other concerns.

"I can't find a venue to host it inside, and I don't want to go outside because I am afraid of the police shutting it down when the people are just ready to party and have a nice time. I have a fear of people spending their money and not getting their money's worth, so it will have to wait till 2018," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below