Propeller

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mavado's Manager Responds To Police Request

Following a release by the Police earlier today requesting anyone knowing the whereabouts of Julian Jones-Griffiths, the manager of dancehall star Mavado to contact them.  Jones-Griffith has responded with a statement to the lawmen request.

It's understood that on Tuesday afternoon Mavado manager contacted the Jamaica Gleaner, one of the island's local paper and issued this statement.

"I am very surprised by this media release as the JCF know that I have been overseas on business and personal matters for some time. My attorneys have spoken to them on several occasions so they have been fully aware of my location for a couple of weeks. I have already asked my attorneys to contact the police again to indicate when I will be returning to the island to deal with this matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below