Propeller

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bramma Accuses Konshens Of Stealing His Slogan

According to a release sent to our office from S-Lock Entertainment, (the management company of Dancehall deejay Bramma). The artiste who also goes by the alias 'Gorilla', has taken to twitter to voice his frustration on what he believes is a deliberate attempt to derail a promotional stint created by him to enhance his career.

Subkonshus boss Konshens is fingered as the alleged perpetrator.  Bramma said Konshens has not only been making reference to himself using his slogan 'Gorilla'; but has also recorded a song perpetuating his claims. The track called 'Guerrilla Forevah' is featured on the Dog Bite Rhythm.

"Bredda you a one a di hottest ting ina dancehall and me happy fi you, me proud a you youth, we suppose to be bredrin" Bramma said, "If you a go sey Gorilla, me keep Gorilla Bash plus it write up inna de community whe de two a we live.  Me nuh have a problem wid you a sey Gorilla jus gimmi me props dawg, a whey do some man?"

The 'Guided By The Master' singer continued, "A me madda first call me Gorilla enuh, so me decide fi try a ting wid da slogan deh.  Konshens buss a ready so people a go believe sey a me pirate him ting.  me nuh inna da sumn deh! De man dem nuh understand di business, dem fi stop suppress artiste when dem on to something and a look it.  Di business require dat now cause nuff a dem run out a idea. You inna a path an a gwaan bredda, whey yah look back fah?  Continue pon da path deh an open doors.  A Konshens seh keep bad mind out a me heart enuh memba!"
Bramma, who recently inked a management deal with S-Lock Entertainment has been working assiduously shooting videos and recording new material to unleash on fans.  At least two videos have been released for the singles 'Bad Me Bad' on the Face Off riddim and 'Love Sensimellia' produced by British Reggae artiste Gappy Ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment in the box provided below